3.14.2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Buddy!


Henry (who currently asks that we call him Buddy) turned three last week.  And I'll be completely honest...I hated it!  If I could slow down time right now I would!!!  Its an amazing age and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I think having a 5 1/2 year old (who sometimes thinks shes 12) might help in appreciating the innocence of a toddler.


We had  a wonderful time with friends and family at his birthday party.  Henry had a great time too!

Such a poser!  Buddy was so excited about his robot cookies.  Thanks to Ryan who made the cookie cutter (cause apparently robots aren't "in" this year and the cutters are impossible to find). -- Family pictures are always exciting at our house.  I believe the kids were yelling "I LOVE ROBOTS!"  Makes for great faces. -- I think my cousin and her boyfriend officially decided to wait on a family after this gathering of kids.  They were such good sports in this picture.  This is not all the cousins by the way.  Two were still in Cedar Falls and two are on the way! -- I think Henry was as shocked as we were that he got the candles out on the first try without any help from any of the other kids.  (please excuse the dishes in the background)

So now I will sit back and enjoy my 3 year old...cause I'm sure when he turns 4 I'll be wishing to stop time again.  

God Bless!
Bec

1 comment: